10/14/11

Peyton




Peyton is our sunshine. She keeps us smiling with her huge heart and sweet personality. She's constantly giving hugs and kisses. I just love this age. Before she takes a nap or goes to bed she gives everyone a huge hug and big kiss. Also, has to kiss baby sister too! She's so sweet with her sister and takes such good care of her.


Some Peyton funnies...


-Peyton went to Zoe's b'day party on Oct. 1st and had a blast. She loved wearing her tu-tu and running around playing. They had a pinata and she loved it! She kept saying, " I hit the pa-nana"


-After Zoe bday party, we went and got Gigi's cupcakes and chick-fila (chicka-lay) to take to daddy at work to celebrate his birthday. Peyton was so excited to take her daddy a cupcake. I told her she could carry it in and give it to him. When I got her out of car seat, she climbed right into front seat to grab his cupcake. She was still wearing her tu-tu and walked right in the door holding her little box filled with daddy's cupcake. She ignored everyone trying to talk to her to get to her daddy. She just walked right by them. She was on a mission. She went strait to the back towards his office, but someone told her he was at the gun counter. She went right towards him with a big smile and handed him the cupcake. " Daddy I got you a birthday," she said. So proud. He was so excited to her. I think it made his day!


-Peyton goes around the house saying, " happy dokie" Don't know where this came from. She's also saying, " sure and great " when asked a question or told something good. Like last weekend I told her that unkie B was coming to visit and she said,"that just great!"


- Chris is on a hunting trip this weekend in Kentucky and he left this morning. His friend John picked him up at the house early. So, when Peyton got up she noticed daddy's truck was still here, but no daddy and she said,"daddy went walking to work." Funny girl thought daddy had walked all the way to work. My mom explained to her that his friend John picked him up in his truck. Peyton said, " well, what about Kevin?" We don't know a Kevin. She just makes things up these days.


-Peyton had an eye doctor visit in Birmingham a few weeks ago. I had to get her up around 6:00 that morning and I was just talking to her telling her about our day. She looked at me and said, " momma, I'm sorry I not talk for you." Poor girl was just too sleepy to talk.


-She also tells us she's sorry all the time. Even when she does nothing. I can walk by her in the hall and she'll say, ' oh, sorry momma."

No comments:

Post a Comment