10/31/11

Peyton's Big Girl Room

Peyton's Big Girl Room turned out so much better than I had expected. I think it's my favorite room in our house. I snapped a few pictures to share and there not in any special order.




This is a picture of her jewelry that sits on her dresser. I wanted to share this so I can always remember my little princess. She loves her jewelry and will match it with her outfits.


These two pictures are from her nursery. My mom made the bows above the frames. Peyton was 3 months old in both these pictures.

The birds and owls are stickers from pottery barn kids. We put some in Avery's nursery and put some in Peyton's room above the window.
Peyton Bed is very special. My mom designed the bed and with help from Pappy Ben and Unkie B' they made the bed for Peyton. It's great because it's all cushioned around the bed. Little Miss Peyton likes to Jump on her bed. Now, if she falls or bumps her head its all padded. Thanks Mom we will Cherish this bed forever.


Peyton's bedding is the Brooke Bedding from Pottery Barn Kids and the owls on her bed are also from Pottery Barn.


The two nightstands I got from Haverty's in Atlanta. I love the yellow. The dresser below is also from Haverty's. I loved mix matching to bring in more colors from her bedding.








This shelf is probably my favorite part of the room. My mom and I stopped at a garage sale and she picked this up. I was kinda concerned because it really was falling apart. The back of it was covered in newspapers from Paris probably 100 or more years ago. Mom re-did this and it's just great! Holds her little tea set and pottery barn dishes.

The table and chairs her Papaw Mike made for her first Birthday. The doll house is Calico kids and she plays here everyday for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment