3/14/12

Sisters...

Avery loves her big sister soooooooooo much! When she sees Peyton, her little eyes light up and she lets out the biggest squeal. Her little hands and feet start moving as fast as they can go with excitement. Peyton can make Avery have the biggest and sweetest sounding laughs. She lets Peyton pull on her, sit on her, drag her on the carpet (a little on the rough side), and take toys from her, with very little or no fussing. Peyton loves her little sister too. Several months ago, I thought it would be fun to take Peyton to play at chickie lay (chick-fila) when Avery was still in the carrier. Peyton was playing and I noticed this little boy was getting rowdy with Peyton. She's just not use to being around rowdy boys much. So, Avery and I went in the playroom to sit. The little boy kept wanting to come look and touch Avery. I had told him that he can look at her, but not touch. He just kept on and on and wouldn't' leave Avery alone. I was trying to be as nice as I could be to him, but my patience was thin. Peyton kept watching and finally she came over and put her arm across Avery's carrier and said, " This is my baby sister and you can't touch her!" He looked at Peyton and said, " okay, but i have a baby brother too." I was so happy that my little 3 year old said exactly what mommy wanted to say at that very minute. She got an ice cream that day! haha. She's very protective of her baby sister and watches over her. If Avery cries, Peyton comes running to see why and takes care of her, brings her toys and loves on her constantly. I just love that these two girls have each other to grow up with. Love this! Peyton was minding her own business and Avery grabbed a chunk of her hair. The funny part is Avery's face. She just looked to her left and used her right hand to grab a chunk of Peyton's hair like nobody was going to notice.


Sweet sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment